Bob Lobos is moderating this workshop at the Marketing & Sales Summit on Wednesday, September 1st from 1:00PM to 5:00PM. The cost is $150 – visit the registration page today to reserve your spot.
Workshop: Selling More in a Turbulent Economy
Improve the Effectiveness of Prospecting
- · Identify the reasons why sales people do not prospect consistently
- · Identify the fears that keep sales people from being effective at prospecting
- · Time management techniques that help sales people to do effective prospecting
- · Understand how to do the necessary prep work to make prospecting effective
Take Control of the Selling Process
- · Identify the process of the buyer that keeps sales people “chasing”
- · Identify archaic sales processes that keep sales presenting but not closing
- · Understand the seller process that helps you close faster & helps clients better
- · Handling stalls and objections
Bob has over 30 years of combined executive level experience in Retail, Manufacturing, Professional and Service Industries. He is a graduate of Marquette University and a retired Air National Guard Officer with additional experience in training, administration, and management. Bob has been employed in the corporate world as well as operated his own businesses, including a manufacturing plant, wholesale distribution company and a training company.
Bob attributes his success to his persistence, determination, focus, effectiveness, and responsiveness. He makes it a habit to “under promise and over deliver”, does whatever it takes and operates with an attitude of positivity.
Bob and his wife, Mary are very involved in local civic and community organizations. They provide entrepreneurial training in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and New Orleans through the Micro Business Enterprise Corporation of Ascension (MBECA) and CDBG programs for first time business owners as part of Project Raise Louisiana. Bob provides leadership training through local churches and is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the BR Business Associates, served on the board of Dreams Come True and a member of the Krewe of Jupiter.
Bob is currently President of Wolf Creek Business Growth Institute. They offer workshops and services to mid-sized companies that want greater sales results, but don’t have the time for a lot of “pie in the sky” philosophy and trend experiments. Clients experience an average of 30% increase in sales after working with the Wolf Creek BGi team. They work with executive teams, managers and staff to increase sales performance, leadership, service levels and teamwork. For more information contact [email protected] or visit www.wolfcreekbgi.com.