Cambashi is passionate about helping IT companies succeed, and their customers gain an edge. Well-known industry analyst Julie Fraser works in a team providing deep expertise in the manufacturing technology market. Julie covers all manufacturing applications, with specialties in the manufacturing execution and process automation space.
Julie will be making a presentation at the Summit with Rick Albrecht of Dynatech Controls to discuss “Avoiding the “So What” Response in a Sales Situation: Open Discussion Forum on Consultative Selling”.
With offices in the UK and USA, Cambashi is focused on assisting providers of information technology and applications to better equip customers in value-adding industries to prosper in the information economy. By developing growth strategies, Cambashi helps their clients create new jobs and bring economic improvement to their communities and countries as well as drive the development of new products, buildings, utilities and services that keep the economy moving.
Cambashi’s clients get access to the latest industry analysis, research, data, insights, presence and knowledge to help make sound decisions and take effective action.
Cambashi’s offerings span the entire marketing and sales lifecycle:
- Set business strategy: M&A due diligence, market sizing & attractiveness analysis
- Go-to-market planning: Market size and growth data, market needs research, competitive and SWOT analysis
- Creating an attractive offer: identifying sweet spots, positioning and messaging, thought leadership papers and presentations, and campaign materials
- Enabling the sales team: vertical approach training, sales backgrounders, prospect lists account profiles
- Improving the approach: win-loss, voice of customer, and ROI studies and industry research