Position your company before senior sales and marketing professionals working in the automation industry and build alliances!
Sponsoring ISA’s Annual Marketing & Sales Summit puts you face-to-face with a variety of driven professionals looking for your products and services. In return for your sponsorship dollars, you build alliances and increase prospects. Join us to help marketing professionals and sales executives in the automation market gain insights into the dynamic demands of marketing and the shift to service selling.
Contact Carol Schafer, ISA Sales ([email protected]; 919-990-9206) or Juliann Grant, Summit Sponsorship Committee ([email protected]; (978) 455-2113) for more information. Or read the 2013 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Click here to download the exhibitor contract.
Sponsorships are limited and available on a first-come first-served basis. Reserve your spot today!
Why Sponsor the ISA Marketing & Sales Summit:
- Network with Senior Sales and Marketing Professionals in Automation
- Introduce your products and services to the automation market
- Get in front of key decision makers while 2010 budgets are being finalized
- Make key relationships with growing ISA Community
Who Should Sponsor:
- Analyst firms that serve automation and manufacturing
- Content development, management, and delivery vendors (including graphic design software)
- Social media solutions: blog, wiki and other community application vendors, social networking platforms, identity and reputation vendors
- Web hosting and web operations providers
- Search Engine Optimization and other marketing vendors
- Sales training service providers
- CRM providers
- Prospect/Customer list providers
ISA Members and Automation Companies who are:
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing Directors & Managers
- Sales Executives
- Sales Directors & Managers
- Individual contributors in sales and marketing
- Systems integrators
Past Company Attendees:
- Jacobs Engineering
- Martel Electronics