Calling all Marketing and Sales Professionals in Industrial Automation, B2B Sales & Marketing, Systems Integrators, Technical Marketers…we want to learn from you!
You are invited to share your expertise, solutions, and best practices for how
to thrive in our fast-paced, technology-driven markets. We need your help to move our industry ahead by sharing your experience with other marketing and sales professionals in the industrial automation community.
Approved abstracts will be presented at the upcoming 6th Annual ISA Marketing & Sales Summit:
September 7-9th, 2011
Chase Park Plaza Hotel
St. Louis, MO
Topics for consideration cover these areas:
- Strategic Marketing – market segmentation and research, brand marketing, developing marketing personas, industry marketing
- Integrated Marketing and Sales – successful guerrilla marketing, lead generation programs, event marketing, sales tactics and tools
- Online Marketing and Social Media – successful campaigns, ROI examples, online branding, web site strategies, social media tips and tools
- Product Marketing & Management -market-driven product development, product marketing vs. product management
- Sales Best Practices – business development, winning complex accounts, distributor channel strategies, sales training practices
Abstracts should be submitted based on the topics listed above or related areas. Abstracts should be 500 words or less and describe what the presentation will cover along with a brief bio.
In order to be considered for the 2011 program, please submit your abstract no later than 14 March 2011, to Shari Worthington, Summit program chair, at [email protected]
This event is sponsored by the International Society of Automation (ISA) Management Division.