2013 Marketing & Sales Summit
11-13 September, 2013
W Hotel, French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
$445 before 6/15 for full two-day conference (see full price list)
The New Rules of Customer Engagement:
Riding the Winds of Change
Download the Advance Program here: 2013_ISA_MS_advance_program.pdf
Regardless of how the world’s economies shift and sway, connecting with the customer is what it’s all about. But customer engagement has changed. Whether you need to get your message out or get your foot in the door, the ISA Marketing & Sales Summit provides you with answers to your questions about the new rules of customer engagement.
Reaching the Customer Is the End Game
At the Summit, you will find useful research, lessons learned, and outside-the-box thinking to spark your creativity and help you keep pace with the winds of change. Speakers will address key issues, such as:
• How to adapt your organization to the speed of interaction on social networks.
• What is the sales cloud and how does it support account management?
• How to influence customers’ perceptions of cost, value, and benefits in complex sales.
• How to maintain a flexible position when countering a buyer’s negotiating moves.
• How to change your advertising spend to better reach customers.
• What are the best tools for creating customer communities?
• What is the difference between a mobile app and a web-based app and why do you care?
• How do Google’s latest algorithm updates affect your search optimization and PPC programs?
Regardless of your experience level, this event’s workshops, panel discussions, and tutorials have something new for you. You’ll discover practical, tested ideas on how to enhance customer interactions, whether you’re attending one of the expert sessions or rubbing elbows with others in the halls.
At the Marketing & Sales Summit, you will:
- Make new contacts within the automation industry.
- Come away with practical, expert-tested ideas that you can immediately put to work.
- Nurture your strengths and enhance creativity.
- Learn new ways to measure the myriad of interactions.
Discover how to generate reliable ROI data…and keep your boss(es) happy.
Each year, the ISA Marketing and Sales Summit recruits thought leaders and industry analysts who deliver important and innovative presentations. With three separate keynote addresses, you’re sure to come away inspired and informed!
We introduced a new, innovative format at the 2010 Marketing & Sales Summit: We called it “Marketing and Sales Speed Dating.” It borrows from its namesake by offering attendees the opportunity to sit in on round-table discussions, asking questions and exchanging ideas in an informal atmosphere.
The ISA Marketing & Sales Summit offers plenty of opportunities to network with executive level sales and marketing professionals. With plant tours, special events, evening receptions and refreshment breaks, you’re sure to expand your professional network!
Last year’s summit in Atlanta was my first. I was amazed at how willing all of the attendees were to share ideas and practices. Of course all of the conversations had a professional limit to the amount of disclosure, but everyone was very willing to talk. I met people from outside my circle that I would never meet anywhere else.
Sponsored by the ISA Management Division, the ISA’s Annual Marketing & Sales Summit helps marketing and sales executives in the automation markets meet the strategic and tactical challenges of the 21st century. This unique event is designed exclusively for senior sales and marketing professionals in the automation markets.